Monday 26 November 2012

Research: Film Titles


Last week, Saba and I decided that we should start brainstorming ideas for the name of our film. I then decided that I should think of some initial ideas which were the following:

  • Let the Right One In
  • The Collector
  • The Tortured
  • Eye for an Eye
  • Vendetta
  • Death Becomes Her
  • Slaughter
 
I then discussed with Saba which ones would be more suitable she then liked Eye for an Eye and Death Becomes Her. I agreed with her as these highlighted the genre and storyline of our film, however, we have not made any final decisions as this will be decided next week by the latest becuase we will have started to edit and the title will be crucial so we can add it to the trailer.
 
 
I also then thought that our film will need a tagline or slogan for our trailer as this will captivate the audience as well as making it more eye catching and unique from other trailers. My initial ideas for the taglines are as follows:
 
  • Fear can keep you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
  • Trapped in Time. Surrounded by Evil.
  • His deadly past becomes her cruel reality.
 
Saba liked the slogans and we both decided that the first and last one were the best, but again we have not made any final decisions as we thought both these slogans fitted with the storyline as well as adding suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment